I decided this morning to try something a bit different for breakfast, especially as I hadn’t really eaten properly after a busy Sunday. I decided to do a quick google search for some ideas using whatever I knew that we had available in the kitchen. “Bacon Broccoli Breakfast” brought up a few interesting ideas but wholesale mlb jerseys it was the idea of making a hash that stood out from the available options. Here is what I did:
BACON AND BROCCOLI HASH
3 rashers of smoked back bacon, cut 7, into 1cm pieces
2 large new potatoes, peeled and cut into 1cm pieces
1 small red onion, finely diced
4 florets of broccoli, roughly chopped
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
cracked black pepper
1. Heat a little drizzle of oil in a frying pan or skillet and add the bacon pieces. Fry until the fat and is crispy then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. In the same pan add the potato and brown on all sides (should take about 8 minutes in total). You will want to stir world! the potato and shake the pan occassionally to prevent anything from sticking or burning.
3. Add the onion wholesale jerseys and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the broccoll, garlic and thyme and cook for a further 3 minutes.
5. Add And a tablespoon of water, then turn the heat down to low and cover the pan. Dray Continue cooking cheap jerseys for a further 2 minutes or until the potato is tender. The water will be absorbed by the other ingredients.
6. Return the cooked bacon pieces to the pan and season to One taste with salt and black pepper. Serve and enjoy.