350g And minced beef
3 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
2 medium potatoes, peeled
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
100g parmesan, grated
1 bread roll (stale if possible), soaked in milk and squeezed dry
ground black pepper
2 eggs, beaten
The above quantities will serve cheap nba jerseys 2 to 3 people.
1. Put the Pastry potatoes in a pan, cover with water and boil for 20-30 minutes.
2. While the potatoes are boiling, fry the qu? mince in a pan with a little oil, until it is browned and cooked through.
3. Once the potatoes are cooked through, drain the water and mash them.
4. In a large enough mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all of Student the outstanding ingredients (other than the dried breadcrumbs) with the mince and potatoes.
5. Form the mixture into plum-sized balls, and coat them in the breadcrumbs.
7. Place in a hot oven (approx. 210°C) until hot through A (about 15 minutes).
8. We have served these with salad and hand-cut chips, but they go well with almost any combination of greens, salad and potatoes. ornare Enjoy!